Link-Party // Girls on period // other exiting topics

Monday 23 February 2015 | |

Hey Internet! 

How are you guys?! I know, I haven´t exactly been posting a lot lately. So sorry for that. 
I just got home from school (it is almost 7pm now...) and I still have some school work to do, so I do not have very much time today, but I thought a "link-party" would be fun. I am just going to share with you some really cool links and pages that I discovered. Sounds good? Okay, here you go.. :) 


The title says it all. So this post is for girls who suffer from PMS and need something to laugh (´cause it´s pretty hilarious..^^)or for guys who want to understand women a little better. Seriously, read this! You know, when it is that special time of the month, we don´t mean to be bitchy and whiny and rude to you. But we can´t really do anything about this. We have mood swings and it annoys us just as much as it annoys you (probably even a million times more!). We didn´t choose this. And while we are bleeding and having cramps and moodswings where we are first happy and in the next moment we are sobbing like a baby, I bet almost every woman at least once wished she was a guy and thought about everything she would happily do just to get rid of her f***ing period. BUT in the end we are thankful for being a woman and for having our period because without all this, we wouldn´t be able to get pregnant and give birth to many many beautiful children. Which men can´t do. Hahaha.





I have postet this link before, because I think it is really interesting. I mean, you can just make someone fall in love with you. Hahaha kind of creepy... 








5. Incredible "dad moments"   so funny :D 

6. 14 Truck Spills that are so weird you can´t help but stare at





Number 4... so gross. Number 14 though HAHAHA :DDD



7. Best Trips 2015 


8. The Daily Routines of Famous Creative People



Yeah, if you have any links you like, post it in the comments! :) 
Those were the ones I recently read and liked. 
Have a great rest of the day! 

          xoxo, Anika








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! <3

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.