Cook with me┃Easter Egg Cake

Friday 10 April 2015 | |

Hey Internet! 
I know Easter is already over, but I still want so share this cute recipe with you. You can just do it next easter! Or whenever... :)
Maybe some of you have heard of it or have already tried it. I found it on Buzzfeed.com (I love them) and made it for our Easter brunch.

I am so sorry, I forgot to take a picture of my eggs when they were done so this one is not mine. Photocredit goes to: 123delicious.blogspot.de :)

What you´ll need: 

6 Eggs
& everything for the cake batter (depends on which cake you want to make)
a pin
muffin tin
foil
Ziploc bag

What you´ll have to do: 

1. Poke a hole 



2. Pour out the Insides 



3. Rinse the eggs and soak them in Salt water. 

4. Take the foil and put it in the Muffin tin like a little nest 


5. Coat the inside with oil 
    Pour a little bit of oil inside the egg, place your finger on the hole and shake it. And then pour it      out. 

6. Make the cake batter 
    It doesn´t matter which cake you make, just remember that you don´t need a lot of batter, since you only have 6 egg Shells. 
   I chose to make a sponge cake and dyed it with food coloring. 

7. Fill the batter in the ziploc bag and and cut one corner off to turn it into a piping bag. 
    Fill the eggs with the cake batter.

8. Put it in the oven for about 12 - 14 minutes. 

9. After pulling it out of the oven, cut away the extra cake.
 
 


10. Peel it and eat it <3 font="" nbsp="">


I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I really recommend trying it, it looks so cute and it tastes just as good as "normal cake". Maybe even better, since it is also a treat for your eyes. *-* 

Have a good one! 
Anika <3 font="">







8 comments:

  1. Yes, the best idea ~ I've always wanted to do this since forever _ but no oven baker lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you can do it in the microwave? haha

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Jamie-Leigh, I'm new to this whole blogging thing but i would love it if you could check mine out http://beautyjamielou.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/my-go-to-hairstyles-for-springsummer.html ( Love this recipe looks great and seems easyas im not the best cook :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Süße Idee! Tassenküchlein auf neuem Level! :D

    Love,
    Christina ♥
    cinapeh.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha genau :D Und ist mindestens genauso lecker wie Tassenkuchen!
    Alles Liebe,
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super geniale Idee <3 Danke für deinen Lieben Kommentar!
    Ich finde deinen Blog auch super!
    Folge dir nun <3 Würde mich ebenfalls freuen, dich als neue Leserin bei mir Begrüßen zu dürfen.

    Liebst Mel <3
    www.melanie-delavie.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke *-* und Bitte gern geschehen! <3
      Folge dir auch schon.
      Hab einen wunderschönen Tag,
      Anika <3

      Delete
  6. Ui was für eine süße Idee! Muss ich gleich mal ausprobieren :)
    Bei mir aufm Blog läuft momentan eine Blogvorstellung und ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn du mitmachst!
    Liebst, Isa
    Besuch mich: My Makeup Addiction Confession

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! <3

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.